18.9.13

Creating with Cabochons



Hello wonderful people, Today I am joining the amazing Sally of The Studio Sublime in her Creating With Cabochons hop.
I may have got a little carried away with this hop....

I started off really simple, with a  bolder opal set in sterling, and with the help of solder paste my confidence grew....

Lampwork Moogin cab with lampwork drop by Nadin Art Glass, Supper simple and really cute!


Druzy set in sterling with a little Sapphire cab....


Following my own advice I continued....

Another druzy, with a musical bail, and then....


Cabs and chainmaille! Moogin cab and clasp by Daisychain Extra. This led to me wanting to try other chainmaille patterns....

This is a 4 in 1 pattern again with a Moogin cab (my newest addiction), I just need to add a clasp to finnish it off, I also have started a byzantine one!

Thank you so much Sally for hosting yet another great challenge, I have throughtly enjoyed it!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts