3.11.14

Earrings

Finally I have come up with a design that I like enough to use some of my most favourite hoarded lampwork beads in (and it was about time as I have long since run out of bead storage and have been shoving my little treasures in draws, the horror)....



These beautiful lampies are by Pinocean and I love them! I think to date these are my most favourite earrings that I have ever made and I'm so glad to say that they have gone to a wonderful home! The little charms are coin hammered copper inspired by one of my very favorite designers Keirsten Giles  and have tiny set rhodolite garnets.




Shooting stars
More Pinocean beads this time with hammered copper stars set with tiny iolite cabs (6x4mm tiny and so cute) now I have to wait for more supplies (no not beads) before I can make some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts