Every year in November, the United Kingdom remembers the men and women who gave their lives in the two World Wars and subsequent conflicts. So my November giveaway has a bit of a poppy theme....
This giveaway includes
- copper fancy head pins from my Bits of NikNats shop (coz they look like poppys)
- pair of ceramic charms from Scorched Earth
- Trio of lampwork beads by by Tempting Little Charm
- Lampwork heart and spacers sorry I do not know the artist here
- Star sapphire on a coin and polymer heart by moi
- Strand of black onyx faceted nugget gemstone bead 15x20mm
- Some bullet shells
- some random rough black beads which are rather pretty
So here's what you have to do....
Leave a comment on this blog post!!!
Easy as that, of course if you would like more chances to win you could....
Please leave a separate comment for all of the things that you do (if you are already a follower you can still enter just leave your comments)
This giveaway closes 28th November 12.00 UK time where I will use random number genarator to pick a winner!
and make sure you pop back after 28th to see if you have won!
Have a great day lovely people x