13.12.14

A few makes....

 I thought I would share a few pics of the pieces I have been working on....

I love this piece, the ruby was one of three that I brought many years ago and was hoarding for the right project, they are such lovely stones, well this is the last one and is heading off to it's new home as I type!


These coins are the beautiful Roman coins I got when I went up to London, just across the road from the Victoria and Albert Museum was the sweetest shop full of amazing antiquity's and I could not leave with out buying some thing (I wanted everything, it was all so old and crusty and beautiful)!
Anywho I did not want to spoil the coins so I made a prong setting for them and here they are with a beautiful pair of Amethyst set copper drops, they were in the shop (well one was I may have hoarded the other) for a short time before they flew out along with some of my best ever bits, so I really must get making again!

Have a wonderful day lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts