30.7.16

AJE Fossilised Pebbles - July Component of the Month Reveal

July's AJE component of the month was supplied by our super talented Lesley Watt of  THEA Elements, and here is her beautiful group shot of what she was sending out....


I received the beautiful blue one on the second row and as soon as it arrived in the post I just fell in love!


When I first saw the photo of these pieces I was thinking Oh, I know what I want to do with this piece, I want to cut off the loops, prong set it on a sheet of copper with another ammonite cut out of the back and a couple of tube set CZ on the bottom left, but then.... I put it in my hand, and it is just so tactile! So much so that I could not bring myself to cover the back so instead I did this.....


I added a chunky sterling chain, a prong set coin and a beautiful lampwork head pin by the Bead Fairy with a thick rustic silver bead cap....


I hope you will join me on the blog hop to see what everyone else has made

Guests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts