27.11.10

beady beauties....

So I got my table and my christmas tree (yeahyyy)! I also got these little beauties to stock up my bead draw.....


By my very favorite bead artist Laura Sparling who now makes beads to order! These photos do not do these beads justice they reailly are alot more beautiful then shown here!
With christmas coming up I've had a few requests for jewellery as gifts. So heres what I made up for my mum....



A very thin jens pind chainmaille braclet (thin enough to put pandora beads on if she should want to) with a hand made clasp. I was going for the slinky/femine look for this one as shes quiet petite and normal size jewellery just looks chunky on her! Not bad for a first atempt and I reaily enjoyed making it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely compliments, Niky. I'm really happy that you're pleased with the beads.

    That chainmaille bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts