29.11.10

Newest braclet....

I completly LOVE these beads (of course by Laura Sparling)! They are the most wonderful blue with the neatest and tinest trail of silver dots running around the middle and then encased in a layer of clear glass that makes them look like jewels.

I could not decide which pic I liked most so I put all of them up.....


A seemless 2 in 2 chain.....


With a handmade double wire clasp to complment the 2 in 2 look


With the final shot a close up of the clasp!

One good thing that has come of the very very cold weather is that I get alot more time indoors to make jewellery especially as mess maker has been poorly with a bug and just wanted to sleep for the last couple of days.....


Thankfully shes feeling a little better now as I type this shes sitting next to me loving the fact she can see herself on the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts