19.7.11

Galatic earrings

I have a bit of a thing for galaxy beads.... OK, OK I just have a thing for beads in genaral, but am very drawn to galaxy beads. I think its because I love the colors used and also the dept they seem to have or possibly the fact that when I was younger all my dad used to watch on TV was Star Trek and Star Gate. Any who this is what I have done with my latest galaxy beads.... 


Galaxy wire earrings with a hint of blue goldstone for added sparkle....


It is however very hard to catch the sparkle on camara so you will just have to take my word on it!

Where ever you are in the galaxy have a great day


xxx

4 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful Nikky. Nice work. I"m following from "Read My Blog" on s-b. Hope you'll check out and follow on mine too. Now off to see more of what you have. Oh, and I love your blog background...gorgeous.

    Coleen in Ukraine
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earrings are lovely I love your blog. I am following!

    (from read my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of galaxy beads, but these are beautiful! I really like the way you used them in earrings: I'm a fan of creative earrings. AmyHarrison41689@Swapbot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these galactic-inspired earrings, simple yet elegant. Amazingly beautiful! You’ve got a great blog here, really inspirational work.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts