21.7.11

Ice lantern

I remade the fire lantern necklace in silver (love how it turned out)....


Two meters of silver and whole day spent measuring, cutting, filing, twisting and hammering (strangely relaxing)....


 Silver and white makes for a much colder feel, kinda reflects the weather here at the moment, we are still waiting for summer to start!

 Made with some of my fab beads by Laura of course.

Defiantly going to have to make a few more of these.

Have a wonderful day and keep smiling
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and dainty collection in white.This is one color which has to be present in every girls wardrobe for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I absolutely adore it. I also very much like your "Dark dayz bracelet" in your shop. Very different, but I love them both :) You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL PIECE NIKY. JUST STOPPING BY TO SEE WHAT'S UP.

    COLEEN IN UKRAINE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts