22.11.11

Recovering

My chest infection turned into pneumonia so I have been on lots of pills that make me more confused then normal and leave a nasty taste in my mouth (yuk), so not much making going on but I feel a lot better now and I do have a few pics to show you.....


Remember this one from ages ago....



well I was not 100% happy with it so tinkered and....

Now much happier, I took off the bead caps, as it was a bit bulky and distracted from the completely stunning bead then added a much smaller simpler one and lastly I liver of sulphured it, the black color goes much better with the galaxy.

I also made this....



 Quiet hard to photograph but I had fun trying

Handmade figure of eight chain, bead by Laura Sparling (Lovely new glass trinket pot via local charity shop).




Have a great day


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are better Niky. Beautiful bracelet,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Niky.... Lots of nasties about at this time of year... lucky you... you had a double dose ... GET WELL SOON... lots of love X X X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts