19.1.13

AJE Earring Challenge week 1&2


So in desperate need of motivation I have joined the AJE Earring Challenge, The challenge is to make one pair of earrings each week using at least one artisan component, So far so good....


Week one

Lampwork beads by Laura Sparling, ear wires and bead caps made by myself


Week two

Lampwork beads by the amazing Kerri Fuhr, ear wires, bead caps and dangles made by yours truly (see past post to find out where I found the inspiration for these bead caps)....


Early days but so far so good, I did some how manage to get distracted while making these earrings and found myself making this bracelet....


 I do love moonstones


I must say I really am enjoying all these challenges at the moment.

Have a great day
x






12 comments:

  1. Almost back to normal and oh wow.. looky looky :-) sparkley's... I am just a born magpie.
    :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love the moonstone bracelet - although a silver bangle with an amethyst would be stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your earrings are gorgeous! I love your bracelet too! Moonstone is so pretty and you set it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your beadcaps!!! They look awesome with all of the beautiful lampwork beads! Your bracelet is also divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful earrings. It seems purple is a popular color! Your moonstone bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the earrings, (love the bracelet too)! Very nice work on the caps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your earrings are divine. I love the beadcaps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bead caps and tht bangle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous21/1/13

    Love the beadcaps, earrings and bracelet stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented! These are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The simplicity of that bracelet is super and your earrings are smile-inducing. Fun on all counts.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts