24.1.13

AJE Earring Challenge week 3/LMAJ Headpin Challenge

This week I mostly made these....

Lots of lovely shiny copper and silver balled headpins for the first Art Jewelry Challenge of the year, and now I might possibly be hooked (I have a pile cut and waiting to be made as soon as I have finished this post). Any who this is what the first few have gone into....
My third pair of earrings for the AJE Earring Challenge, Don't they look like little roses sitting in a pair of bud vases?



The beautiful glass head pins are from Havana Beads and the roses are made from my copper head pins. I will defiantly be making more of these. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by X

8 comments:

  1. Your little rosettes are way too cool! I can't even imagine having the patience to wrap something that meticulously. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rosettes and pair with those pretty glass beads they make a beautiful pair of earrings! Thanks for joining our Earring Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love how you used your headpins! Gorgeous earrings and thanks for joining the challenge with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really love how you made these! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rosette are a super cool way to top the head pins. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rosettes!

    Gina H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/2/13

    I love the way you used the headpins and wrapped the beads, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both the head pins that you used and your technique! Lovely pair of earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts