6.4.13

Blogging from A-Z *E - Earrings


At the begining of the year I joined in with Art Jewellery Elements weekly earring challenge where we have to make a pair of earrings a week using handmade elements but I have got a couple of weeks behind so here are weeks 11 & 12....


Ear wires and copper tears drops by myself and these lovely lampwork head pins are by Havana Beads as are these ones....

This time with my own ear wires and some really lovely fossilised faceted coral coins.

Have a great day





5 comments:

  1. really pretty! love the texture in these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pairs are very nice, love the all the texture going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Fossil coral is one of my favorite stones! I love that pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rough texture of your beads against the metal. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts