6.4.13

Blogging from A-Z *F - Focus on Life - Up Close



Another two for one!
My F is for 'Focus on life' the fantastic challenge by the amazing Sally of The Studio Sublime here is this weeks prompt...
"Start exploring the details of the ordinary up close and glimpse a world that you may never have noticed until you observed it magnified! Get up close and personal with the subject of your choice and snap a macro shot!"

So off I went camera in hand in search of something and here is what I found....




I love this shot it was a close up of a crystal candle holder I have 

Have a great day x



7 comments:

  1. Not only is this great advice for photo-taking, but it's great advice in life. I love your photo, at first I thought it was a piece of wood.

    Have fun with a-z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .. I love the texture in the photo. I would never have guessed it was crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought it was a piece of wood. What a unique photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work in a tattoo shop and my photography of our work came out so much better once I discovered the macro setting.

    Dropping in from A to Z. This is my first year participating.

    Brett Minor
    Transformed Nonconformist

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was painted wood! It's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, I thought it is a candle - I have one with that texture, but not that beautiful colour. Great macro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love close-ups, especially macro photography. I want a camera that can do real macro.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts