26.5.13

AJE Earrings 16, 17, 18, & 19

I fell a little behind so this post is a little crammed with earrings....

Week 16

Amazonite nuggets with copper eye pins by myself and lampwork drops by Nadin Art Glass, these have a lovely beachy feel to them.


Week 17

These were made for the time to stitch 3 hop I used these beautiful sterling silver drops from DaisyChainExtra and brick stitched some seed beads to them add a dangle and there finished

Week 18


A nice simple pair made from some of my fancy headpins and drop by Nadin Art Glass, I  liked these so much that I made another pair....

Week 19


But these ones I made in black and added some texture to the pin, I think these are my favourite. Now I am only one pair behind!

Have a great day







6 comments:

  1. Love them all (in awe of the bead-stitching since it is not in my repertory)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your creations, these included! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty. I love the glass. Keep creating my friend you do such awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black ones as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and every pair. I'm so impressed with your own handmade headpins. Amd Nadin's glass drops are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thay are all creative and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts