10.1.14

Aims for 2014




- Enjoy the children more
Wow they are all quiet literally changing before my eyes at the moment, the girl and boy have stopped looking like children and both are now taller then me (not hard when I am 5ft, but still a surprise when it happened) and at 13 & 14 it wont be long before they are out doing there own thing and then in a blink of the eye they will be adults! The little ones are changing fast as well the baby is no longer a baby he is a little adventurer, climbing every thing in sight and my little mess maker, well I don't know how someone so small can have such a huge personality!


- Get the baby to sleep through the night
It has been almost a year and a half since I have had a full nights sleep, but I have spoken to a baby sleep therapist and am 1/2 way through the fist week (which I have been assured is the hardest but will be so worth it), just the thought of a whole nights sleep and not being so damn tired during the day is enough to make me smile!!!

 - Get out more 
Unfortunately I am a hermit (it is not a quality that I am happy about), I am very antisocial, painfully shy, and I am more then happy to spend time on my own, which stops me from getting out and doing things. I look back over 2013 and I don't feel like I have done much, So I need to live life more I guess!

 - Make friends
I desperately need more friends, I can actually count my friends on one hand and most of them are family that I have grown up with! I find it very hard to interact with others and I find that quiet sad and really must work on that but don't worry I have a few ideas up my sleeve!

 - Be more creative 
I have found that I am happiest when I am making things, but I am my own worst enemy, I over think things and just do not get round to do half of what I would like to, so for this year my motto is "just do it", less thinking more doing, I have also joined a couple of online groups to keep my creative juices going, I might even get up the courage to join a real life jewellery making group, making things and meeting new friends!!!???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts