22.3.14

Bead Soup has arrived

I just recived the most beautiful package through my door, all the way from Canada....

The post lady brought it just as I was going out so I had quiet a wait before I could open it! It's my bead soup from the fantastic Kristina of Peacock and Lime! The envelope was so beautifuly decorated by her talented daughter Nikita and inside there was a beautiful treat too....


Thank you Nikita I love it! There may also have been a delisious chocolate of the salted caramel varity but it did not last long enough to photo! So I bet your wondering about my soup, well I was very, very spoilt, art, chocolate and then these beauties....

(Please excuse the bad photos there is only so much you can do with a camara phone)

Lots and lots of lovely lampwork (beautiful purple and green focal and matching beads) by Julie Van Ember (black bumpy beads and cube beads) by River Rock Art Glass, cultured potato pearls in a lovely peacock colour, polished green beads that are just so tactile, oval link chain, headpins and a sweet daisy clasp. I already have so many ideas of what I would like to make! Thank you so much to my wonderful bead buddy Kristina, I really hope you like what I come up with!

Have a fantastic day every one x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts