Introducing flower....

Think I might have caught the teddy bear bug! 

Quiet a few things I would change though, I am not that keen on the sparse material as my stitching is not as neat as I would like it to be (not neat enough to be on show)! 
I think it would have been easier for me to start with a bigger bear. I found the nose really hard to keep tidy so improvised!!! I'm not going to tell you what I did as you teddy bears makers out there would gasp in horror, but for a first attempt I quiet like it.
There were a fair few things I had to google that were not in the instructions (what to do with a cotter pin) and I just could not do blanket stitch from the drawing so had to youtube it but got there in the end!

1 comment:

  1. Well, however he was made, he looks "smarter than the average bear to me, Boo Boo" :-)


Popular Posts