22.7.10

Leaving braclet

So the lucky lady got her bracelet and now I can show you a pic......



The brief was: Its a leaving (but not for long) gift for a loved one and her favorite colour is black, so not much to go on. Luckily she loved it!!!! 
It's a simple soldered heart (again, these seem to be very popular) with a simple 2 in 2 chain and two of my Laura beads from my stash!

I finished my secret project today But more about that at a later date!

I am now working on a second bear from the left over mohair I had from the first, I am working with the same pattern but am going to personalise it a bit to build up my bear making confidence before trying a harder one.

I have also got a new pair of earring on the go and the summer holidays begin tomorrow so I am in for a really busy day.

After the midsummer's night dream party I'm in the mood for another! Fairy Fawn Dear  is hosting A Second Star to the Right blog party. 
 
I'm thinking Fairy lights, costumes, wings, fairy cakes and lots of sparkle!!!!!

Silver Parrot is having a blog-o-versary give away! Head over there to check it out

There is some amazing talent out there in blog land and if you people have not visited Joy Funnells' blog you have to see this.... It beautiful (I'm not a great fan of snakes but love this)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts