15.2.11

Random Acts of Kindness Week

Gosh it feels like I haven't shown you any jewellery in sooooo long (busy working on my soup still) so I thought I show you the last bracelet I made. For christmas I was lucky enough to get some fantastic chainmaille books from some wonderful people!....

(All by the fab Scott David Plumlee)

So I thought I would try out one of the designs....

This is a Bi-Crown design a veriation on the Byzantine chain made with copper rings.


It's really easy to make but even using the smallest of rings its a bit bulky for my tiny wrists....so it being random acts of kindness week I'm going to give it to the very first person to leave a comment at the end of this post.........

Have a lovely day and watch out for more RAK XXX



7 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous. Do you think it would suit me>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I might have to make it bigger to fit you first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I'm sure smiling monkey will love it ha ha.... :-) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my hat goes off to you, don't think I'd even know where to begin to make that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant ... well interpreted, one of my 'must do' this year - chainmaille. Lucky 'Smiling Monkey' - I bet your smiling even more with this beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts