15.4.11

A-Z Blog Challenge part K

K
is for....



Knitting
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Knitting is a method by which thread or yarn may be turned into cloth or other fine crafts. Knitting consists of consecutive loops, called stitches. As each row progresses, a new loop is pulled through an existing loop. The active stitches are held on a needle until another loop can be passed through them. This process eventually results in a final product, often a garment.

Now I can't knit, I have tried and I may try agian but not any time soon so Today I'm going to say a huge thank you to Gail from Shedding The Wolf for letting me join her Pay It Forward and show you what I was lucky enough to recive....



A beautiful knitten dish cloth (tho I have been informed by mess maker that it is infact a dolly blanket and I have not seen it since)! 


And a wonderful beaded serving spoon, How cool is that!

Thank you so very much Gail I love them.

More knitted stuffs from ETSY....


Have a great weekend!

xxx













1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like them, it was fun for me! Apologies to Mess Maker, I should have made it larger (what WAS I thinking?!)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts