17.11.13

Thank you Patti!

It's official, I have fallen in love with Cindy Wimmer's book The Missing Link! I first heard about this book on one of my favorite blogs My Addictions... Handcrafted Jewelry by Patti, Patti Vanderbloemen's work is amazing! Always so beautifully neat and she has great taste in beads, So after seeing some of her designs using these links I decided even tho I really already have way too many books (I'm beginning to think jewellery makers may also be hoarders)?!? that I should get it anyway, and I very glad I did, it has helped me see links in a while new light!
So far I have only had time to try out one of the links, I seem to be so busy at the moment but with nothing to show for it! Any way enough chatting heres what I have made....
I have had this Jade Scott pendent for ever and I had even picked out the lampwork beads to put with it but that was as far as I could get, finally now it is finnished, just about 20 other projects to finnish off now!

Have a great day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts