21.2.14

We’re All Ears Inspiration Challenge

After seeing this beautiful pic over at Earrings Everyday...

Damselflies in Love
Photo credit: National GeographicYeo Weng Sang

I really had to join in with their new We’re All Ears Inspiration Challenge! Isn't it beautiful, I love the blues and greens and how their eyes look like glass.

However an unfortunate accident with my much, much loved but now sadly departed camera almost put a stop to this post, after all whats a post about earrings with out photos of said earrings, but thankfully I remembered my phone has a camera, so the post shall go on!

Here is what I came up with....


Quiet surprised at how nicely the shots came out!



The Roman glass has a beautiful texture and goes so nicely with the lampwork head pins by Nadin Art Glass, the flatened headpins are upturned to stop the beads from twisting around.




They look like emeralds in the sun (yep for at least half the day we had sun shine, the most we have had in what seems like a very long time).




I like these ones so much that I will have to keep them, but I have a fair few more pairs of Roman glass beads so will make up some more to go in the shop.

Have a faintastic day and if you have some spare time why not pop over and see what treasures everyone else made?

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts