So the auctions are up and running for the Art Charm Exchange and I thought I would show you the beautiful charms I received....
- Stunning Polymer Bee by the amazing Monique Urquhart
- Wonderful autumnal leaf by Alenka Obid
- Sweet polymer feather by Cassi Paslick
- Supper Cute winged heart by Andrea Glick
- Brilliant chainmaile star and bird by Toltec jewels
- Amazing beaded kite with sparkle! by the fantastic Nancy Dale
- Fabulous ceramic feather by Terri del Signore
- Cute Soar bird by Michelle McCarthy
- Adorable butterfly charm by the talented Jenny Davies-Reazor
- Wonderful fairy charm that my daughter desperately wants by Toltec jewels
I feel so incredibly lucky to have received so many beautiful little works of art and have linked all of the above to there ebay auctions so if you see one that you simply can not be with out just click away!
There are of course a great many others up for auction too and remember all money raised is going towards Beads of Courage an amazing cause that works with sick children!!!