31.5.15

AJE Component of the Month Challenge - May Reveal

Art Jewelry Elements component of the month for May was provided by the fabulous Susan Kennedy of Suebeads and were a super cute pair of beaded beads....


This is the pair I received and I absolutely LOVE them, they are just so wonderfully dainty and the colours are beautiful!


These beaded beads really are just the perfect size for earrings and would have made such a beautiful pair but I really wanted some thing that I could keep for myself (yep they are that pretty) and I don't like to wear dangly earrings as my two year old toddler likes to tug them out...ouch!


So, I came up with this necklace, simple and summery it reminds me of fluffy clouds in a summer sky.  At the moment it is on a rather thin necklace as this is all I had to hand but I intend to change this out for a long thick ball chain to match the bracelet...


Supper simple and really light weight. I really wanted one of these beaded beads on a bracelet so I could keep looking at it! But I did not want to over power it by using lots of other beads, the main goal was to keep it simple so I soldered some jump rings on to some ball chain and made a little handmade clasp and it is almost done.


I do how ever think it needs a little some thing else, maybe a little charm, some thing dangly? One thing is for sure tho I shall be hiding it away from my teenage daughter, no way this set is ending up in her summer wardrobe!
I would like to thank Sue for the wonderful beaded beads and I hope you will join me in the blog hop to see what everyone else has created.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts