23.3.12

Pearls and pops

I seem to have a bit of a soft spot for pearls at the moment, or to be more precise faceted pearls, and if it was not for the fact that the holes drilled in them are so teeny tiny that I have to re-drill them (by hand) I would have a lot more pieces to show you, but alas thats life....


 They are quiet hard to photograph too, as are.....

Cake pops, these were part of a huge batch, but only 3 remained long enough to be in a photo. These are no bake Oreo truffle cake pops (or should that be cookie pops?) I found them on a fantastic blog called Love From The Oven and had to immediately try them, not only do they taste great but they are fun to make too! 


Have a great weekend
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your earrings are gorgeous. and those cake lollys delicious ;-) Have a lovely weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earrings light as a feather and cakes to match :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cakes look good enough to be earrings :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pearls too! Those cake pops look delicious! Do you know how long they keep for? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful earrings, Niky! Your wirework is always meticulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you make the silver swirl across the top of the bead -- I have a hard time with that, for some reason -- I'm cutting it wrong or something.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts