23.6.13

AJE Earring challenge wk 23 & 24

TIGER TIGER earrings, These Naos Glass beads have been in my stash for some time so it's nice to finally use them, I paired them with my latest obsession at the moment, glass head pins by Nadin Glass and made up a pair of fancy ear wires for them.
Fleur De Lis Studs, These kind of just happened, I was planing to make some textured headpins when the end of my wire balled up and fell off, so I hammed a texture on the little ball and soldered a piece of wire on the back, all made very easy with the use of solder paste, (new to me) which is sooooo much easier to use then flux and solder. I think I might have to make some more of these but with hoops on the bottom to attach beads to!


Thanks for popping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts