23.12.13

AJE earring challenge

Wow, December has flown past (yesterday was my birthday) and christmas is almost here but I have had a little making time, I'm still a few behind but here is what I have come up with so far....

Purple Scales
Lampwork beads by Laneys Beads with head pins from my fave Nadin Art Glass

And some thing a bit diffrent... Daisy, dasiy


Lampwork lovelys by the amazing Laura Sparling 

and my favorite Fire and Ice....


Lampwork lovelys again by the amazing Laura Sparling 

I have made 3 more pairs but two have been sent off for consideration for a mag and one pair I just cannot get a good photo of no matter how many photos I take, but hay ho the years not over yet and I am hoping to make a few more before I wave goodbye to 2013!!!



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas XXX








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts