7.6.10

Pink day!

What a lovely day!
Got a bunch of lovely stuffs delivered with the post this morning.....


Latest edition of Art Jewelry Mag and Wire Work 2010 all the way from America (great mags for anyone that loves jewelry) and my teddy bear kit posted all the way from Australia! Found the teddy bear pattern while browsing on Esty and 'the girl' fell in love with it. The bear is called Flower and is by Jennylovesbenny, and as I'm not going to start till I have finished tinker bell I had better get a move on with her!
I had a pink and girly day today and had to buy this little lot.....


Fairy cookie cutter, silicone spatular, pink cake decorations and a bottle of fairy dust coz we all need a little bit of magic not to mention sparkle!

So my plan for tonight once mess maker is finally asleep (other two also having early night as they start back at school tomorrow) is to make gingerbread fairies for lunch boxes and mine and mess makers return to school party (they have used her as entertainment for a week and half and now she needs a break)! Then a glass of wine with my new mags and finally an hour of me and tink!
Have a lovely night every one! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts