9.6.11

Black mood

It's funny how your mood affects the things you make....

Lovely swirly bead by Flame and Glass

lol you might have guessed by this piece I have not been in a very good mood... 3 weeks ago I posted a package off to The Assay Office, & it is now officially missing! It seems that even tho I had a track and trace number it is not tracked or nor can it be traced, and had I paid more attention I would have noticed that the receipt that I kept in case I had any difficulty was worthless as it clearly stated that they do not pay compensation for money or Jewellery sent. Oh well moaning over and lesson learnt, to cheer myself up I went shopping and got this little beauty....


It's working wonders, I'm smiling again! You might have guessed I'm not using it for pasta, instead I'm playing with clay, so expect to see beads coming this way!

Have a lovely day


1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the mail Niky. Those are never fun lessons to learn. I'm so excited for you getting a pasta machine. I'm thinking of getting one for my daughter too. She is my poly clay queen. Looking forward to seeing what you create. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts