21.9.12

Little time for making

Yet another month is almost gone, Time is flying by, So much of my day is taken up with gazing into curious big blue eyes and watching fleeting smiles that there is not much time left over for making, tho I did finally get to make something using this fantastic tutorial by the lovely Lesley at The Gossiping Goddess....
 This is my newest favorite bracelet, sterling silver and labrodite, I also made one with pearls and a little handmade sterling silver pin clasp....

September also saw the start of the new school year, The girl and the boy have both now moved into year 8 and much to my horror mess maker has now started primary school (still cant believe she is old enough) this week was her first full time week.


I hope you all have a great weekend 

xxx







1 comment:

  1. these are so beautiful! the pearl one is a nice clean classic look, and the labradorite is Beautiful! love the complete vibe of that one! your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts