23.6.14

Made with Bits of NikNats

Well it has been a long time since my last blog, but I have been rather busy! The Bit's of NikNats shop has been doing alot better then I thought it would, so I have been spending alot of time making up these....

Coin clasps and buttons and....

 Coin lentil beads!

I have been blessed with many wonderful customers, some of which have shared there creations with me and have kindly said I can show them here....


This first one has been made by the multi talented Bo of Bo Hulley Beads The beaded beads are from The Curious Bead Shop (I need to get some of these), the spotty glass is from Earthshine beads (love her headpins) and a couple of the ceramic polka dot beads are by Bo herself (I have quiet a collection of Bo's beautiful ceramic pieces), I love the red and turquoise together it's so vibrant!

These next two bracelets are both by the lovely Carol Rigby....


Aren't the wire wrapped pearls and lampwork beads fab! As is....


 I love all the pearls in this one, and how Carol has wire wrapped them all in place.


This last beauty is by the wonderfully talented Suhana of Buttoned Up Beads, Can't you just see this one being worn with a beautiful light floaty summer dress, while sipping champagne on a hot summers evening? If you are a jewellery lover you really should check out her shop!

I love how each person puts their own unique spin on my bits, and really enjoy seeing what other people have created. I even had a few spare minutes to create a bracelet myself....

A black coin button with stunning lampwork beads by Kerri Beads, Tho it needs a bit of tinkering to Finnish it off!

Thanks for popping by, Hopefully it wont be so long before I post again.
Have a great day x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts