25.7.14

Eye candy update

Good morning wonderful people! I can not believe how quickly time is going at the moment. Summer holidays started yesterday (and already I am on the strong coffee). We have singed up for book challenges at the library, goggled clubs and activities in the local area, came up ideas for projects and activities and still I do not feel prepared!

I have also been busy making these recently for the Bits of NikNats shop (a fair few have sold already)....


Gem connectors

That look just like treasures from a pirate's ship, and also....


 Painted Farthings and coin clasps and I am working on another batch of painted peacock coins to go in the shop....



If you would like to keep updated on whats going in the shop and hopefully soon competitions, you can join my facebook page here. I feel very blessed to have lots of amazing and talented customers creating beautiful work such as....


 This stunning bracelet by the very talented Suhana of Buttoned Up Beads, I love these colours and look at all those beautiful art beads, she is also having a giveaway on her facebook page! Also these beauties....


By my wonderful friend Carol Rigby (This looks so very glamarous and I can picture it being worn with a beautiful little black dress with a cute big blue silk bow around the waist, very classy with just the right amount of bling) and also....


Again by my fab friend Carol, what a beautiful way to finish off a pearl necklace, how great this will look with short hair or a beautiful updo what great detail!
I have such very talented customers! I have not had as much time to make jewellery as I would like (too many ideas for bits of and a few commissions that I am working on) Bit I did get to practise my sawing skills on this one....

A sweet chainmaille charm bracelet for a lucky lady, a gift for no reason other then to say I love you, from her kind mother, the sort of gift that every one loves an unexpected one! x

Have an amazing day x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts