30.4.15

AJE Component of the Month - April Reveal

For April we had Rebekah's beautiful beads to work with. I utterly love these beads, the colour, the texture and the writing on the side is such a wonderful little detail!

(Rebekah's wonderful photo)

I got a stunning seawashed grey heart and knew straight away that I wanted to make a necklace with it.


I decided to put together a collection of prong and bezel set treasures that like the heart had alot of texture in them and here is what I came up with!


Purple lampwork bead, rough peridot, old Spanish coin, Rebekah's beautiful seawashed heart, wonderful lampwork by Genea Beads, rough amethyst and a tiny ammonite.


My photos do not show up the beautiful colours in this necklace that well, there is lots of purples, greens and browns!


A massive thank you to Rebekah for the stunning bead and if you would like to see more of  Rebekah's amazing beads check shop Tree Wings Studio!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the other participants have made....

Guests





AJE Team


Have a wonderful day x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts