22.4.15

Bead Peeps Swap 'n' Hop

I can't believe it! I completely forgot to show you the wonderful treasures I received from my wonderful partner Melissa for the Bead Peep's Swap 'n' Hop! I have had the photos on the computer since I snatched them off the postie, but have only just remembered to post them, Sorry Melissa!


So here are the lovely things I received....


Ceramic spike focal and bracelet bar by Peruzi, the textures on these pieces are wonderful and knew straight away what I was going to do with that spike (so exciting)!
Lampwork focal by DKS in purple and green.
Soar Pendent/charm by the wonderful Melissa herself (made for the beads of courage charm auction hosted by the amazing Jen Cameron which we both took part in). I love this charm, the colours are very me and it is so tactile.


Lots of sparkle for the magpie in me! Czech crystal rondelles, and titanium coated druzys (I have always wanted druzy beads, they are just so twinkly)!


The cutest ever little copper bird clasp, Czech glass owls and these wonderful Australian wood beads!


And finally these wonderful Australian pennies and three pences, aren't they cool! I feel utterly spoilt and can't wait for the revel on 2nd May. Thank you so much Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts