- a necklace made up of hand sawn words from silver sheet metal that would wrap around the neck and was set with beautiful stones in-between
- dangly earrings from soldered wire that spelt out dream on on one earring and dreamer on the other
- design my own coffee mug for work
- write on my walls and frame it!!!
- Paint my Childs cupboard in chalk board paint and practice chalk lettering (with the excise it was for him)
- label everything
- some form of book art
I have really enjoyed walking around this month and looking at all the beautiful word art/lettering that is out there, things that normally I would have missed because I was not looking!...
I love the name sign of this bar, with the little humming bird as the dot above the letter i and the weathered street sign saying gin and cocktail bar.
Even the opening hours on the door are beautifully designed.
I did not manage to create very much this month and have surrendered to the idea that calligraphy takes time and effort to get the hang of....
The difference between my first attempt and my most current practice. I am getting better just very slowly!
I did manage to do a quick water colour and attempt a design for my coffee mug....
I need alot more practice but who knew writing can be such fun!