22.6.10

Tinkerbells finished!!!

Birthday went very smoothly! In the boys words "best birthday ever" (he is soooo easily pleased bless him).
Got a few quiet minuets after all well wishers had gone and kids were enjoying new toys to sneak off into the wonderfully sunny garden and have some quiet time, in which I FINISHED Tinkerbell! I actually FINISHED a piece of embroidery!!! My first EVER!!!


The pic dose not do her justice so once shes made into a cushion I will post another pic and try to get the sparkle from the swarvoski crystals and the silver thread in the wings (I had to add sparkle). So tomorrow I think I will completely finish her up then start on my teddy!!!!

Here is the 2 in 2 necklace I made a few days ago. The center piece was finished and hanging around for ages in my unfinished box (I actually have one of those)!!!
And this is my very first commission.......


A 16th birthday present, sterling silver byzantine bracelet with pink swarvoski butterfly, seed pearl, fine silver 16 charm with pink sapphire on reverse and of course pink lampwork bead by the wonderful Laura Sparling.
I really like this photo would you believe.... it is taken on a very dirty garden table?
Have a great day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts