31.7.15

AJE July Component of the Month reveal

July was my turn to host AJE Component of the Month and I am so excited to see what every one has created!



What I came up with is quiet different to what I normally make, usually I try to make small delicate petite pieces, mostly because I am vertically challenged and anything big looks like I am a child trying to wear adult jewellery, but this time I threw caution to the wind and went with big and chunky!


I have brought myself a lazy daisy and have been playing around with viking knit and decided to use some in this piece....


It's very chunky, (well on me it is!) the viking knit is about 1cm thick and I have used one of my painted clasp with a pair of Kerri Fhur's lampwork beads.


So there you have what I came up with, now I do hope you will join me in hopping around to see what the other fab participants have created....



Have a great day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts