25.1.15

Grow Your Blog Party

Hello wonderful people and welcome to my post for Vicky's Grow your Blog Party!



My name is Niky, I'm 33 and I am a stay at home mum to three wonderfully charming monsters ranging in age from 15 to two and a spare child of 14 that I have picked up along the way. I live in Surrey, England.

 Me, my other half and the child formally known as mess maker!

I am very defiantly the creative type and am not happy unless I am making something! My main hobby is jewellery and jewellery component making also know as bead collecting/hoarding....

My treasure lockets made from old coins

A little more about me....
  • I love DIY, have been known to do embroidery, made the odd teddy bear and I have just started to enjoy paper cutting too! 
  • I love all things handmade.
  • I suffer with a seriously short attention span and am so easily distracted it's a wonder that I ever complete anything! 
  • Hmmmm what else to tell you? 
  • Oh I'm a chocoholic and a coffee addict thanks to too many late nights and early mornings not due an excessive party life unfortunately as I am some what of a hermit and don't like crowds, but mostly due to my littlest whom apparently dose not need as much sleep as a normal human!
  • Don't tell anyone but I am also painfully shy!
  • Oh and I love antiques even items that other would consider as rusty old junk, I am rather partial to a bit of rust!
  • I can be very random and consider myself to be 'quirky' 
  • I love shiny sparkly things
As we are so close to Valentines I have decided to giveaway these lovely little earrings....

ROMANCE handmade sterling silver earrings

Sterling silver, glass, crystals

These charming sterling silver dangle earrings are made with the sweetest light pink crystals and stunning purple and baby pink spotted tiny lamp work beads.

They hang at just under 1.5 inches and catch the light beautifully!



To be in with a chance of winning please just leave a comment and a way for me to contact you should you win I will announce the winner of 15th Feb. Good luck and thanks for stopping by xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts